Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bake Sale THIS Friday

Sweet, simple, to the point:

Desperately need bakers/staff for the bake sale this Friday. The last First Friday sale ran out of goods. The more we have, the more money we make. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE help bake something!!!!

Bake sale is outside the Quirk Gallery @ 6pm. Runs until all goods are gone or traffic is winding down (maybe 9ish?).

Baked goods can be dropped off at Sarah and Courtney's house Thursday after 1PM. Call if you are delivering them later in the afternoon to ensure someone is home. You may also drop the goods off at 5:45 outside the Quirk gallery.

A VARIETY OF BAKED GOODS IS ENCOURAGED- GET CREATIVE AND EXCITING, WE'RE ART STUDENTS

If you can help man the bake sale- please e-mail ME (Sarah H)! I will relay info to the refreshments panel. Sarah D and Griffin have already agreed to help staff.

*****

You will be reimbursed for the baking supplies if you keep your receipt- a cake mix and some icing only costs a few dollars anyhow! The last First Friday bake sale ran out of goods (and the staff got REALLY cold). If more people can pitch in for the bake sale this Friday, we can turn around a really great profit. The warmer weather is on our side and this will give us a chance to get the word out about OUR show next month!

If you can bake goods (we are looking for variety here- cookies, cupcakes, cone cupcakes, brownies, truffles, GET CREATIVE... we're artists, right?) please leave a comment or surprise Sarah and Courtney at their residence tomorrow AFTER 1PM! If you cannot bring the goods by until later in the evening, call before you drive over to ensure someone is home. You can also simply drop the goods off outside the Quirk gallery around 5:45pm!

Let's pull together for this very last sale and try to make as much money as we can!

6 comments:

  1. CORRECTION: PLEASE ONLY DROP OFF BAKED GOODS BETWEEN 1-3 PM. I WILL NOT BE HOME OTHERWISE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. USE THIS STUFF: http://www.thecoolist.com/esslack-food-spray-golden-culinary-goodness/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on baking two batches of muffins: chocolate chip and lemon poppy seed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there staffing with baked goods that I will get from Marion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want you guys to know I'll be bringing my baked goods with me with I come staff at 7P.M. There's a chance I might possibly come earlier if I get back into town sooner than expected from Norfolk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already contacted Cassie Meier and Sarah Hauser but just wanted to post it here as well. I won't be able to staff tonight due to a pushed back photo shoot but will be bringing my goods over to Sara and Courtney's house today around 1P.M.

    ReplyDelete