Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March First Fridays Bake Sale!!!!

The Event Panel desperately needs volunteers to help this friday.

We need bakers and people to help run the booth outside of First Fridays.

All bakers need to drop of baked goods @ Pollak between 7-8 on Thursday.

We need people to work shifts on Friday. This is not a difficult job and it is not for a very long time.
       We need people from 5-6pm to help prepare the goods for sale.
        then we need people to run the booth from 6-10.
              -You would be either at the booth or walking around selling goods

The admin will be taking note of who participates in these events or not. Everyone should be helping in one way, shape or form. All of the sales are benefiting US!

9 comments:

  1. I will make VEGAN brownies. (BOOSH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help setup and work earlier on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can help run the booth on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roommate, a baking culinary student, will be preparing yummy baked goods to sell and I can drop them off either Thursday night or Friday before the bake sale because I'm scheduled to work Friday night. Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm baking chocolate chip cookies and will sell friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will help set up from 5 to 6 and work until about 8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm baking cookie brownies (yes a combination!) and supplying hot chocolate materials. I've already talked to Erin and will be dropping my stuff off at her apartment Friday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be at the booth running the raffle from 6-8, so I'm more than happy to help then. I'll try to come earlier to set up and help you guys out. Sorry I can't bake I'm going to be running around as it is to get the raffle together. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we still need help! I can and will be around all night. We need people to come later and stay til the end!

    ReplyDelete