Wednesday, March 30, 2011

April First Fridays!!

The Event Panel desperately needs volunteers to help this friday.

We need bakers and people to help run the booth outside of First Fridays.

All bakers need to drop of baked goods @ Pollak between 7-8 on Thursday.

We need people to work shifts on Friday. This is not a difficult job and it is not for a very long time.
       We need people from 5-6pm to help prepare the goods for sale.
        then we need people to run the booth from 6-10.
              -You would be either at the booth or walking around selling goods

The admin will be taking note of who participates in these events or not. Everyone should be helping in one way, shape or form. All of the sales are benefiting US!


that was from the blog and pretty much everything is the same. If it rains I have a tent so the show will go on. 

3 comments:

  1. I can work the whole night and I'm making cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can work the whole night as well, and I will bake brownies. However, I will bring them with me.

    Are we meeting at Erin's again to package the food??

    ReplyDelete