Thursday, March 10, 2011

Get Your Headshots Taken


Hey! I will be in the studio this Friday shooting for the Deans Office. If people need their headshots done tell them they can email me to swing by and I'll snap a portrait. We need these headshots for the biography sheets. If they want to choose their own photos that is fine. These will be due by the end of Spring Break. This is over a weeks notice to take a simple head shot. It shoulnd't prove to be that taxing. IF people do not provide a headshot or come by to be photographed, THE PERSONS VCU ID PHOTO WILL BE USED.. If people are not interested in that idea, I would suggest emailing me or getting a hold of one of the people in the BOOK group to set up something else.

Thanks,
Harrison

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there 11-3pm.

    hmoenich@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those book klub kids roll hard yo. i think we should just make the vcu id photos the default pic regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed James. I don't mind using my VCU ID. If this is an issue to most, please text me at 540 845 2314 or email @ hallam2@vcu.edu and we can schedule a day/time to shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, this should have been emailed. One days notice for headshots to be taken per the blog, and no communication through email is difficult for 3 classes during MIDTERMS.

    ReplyDelete