Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What it is

Today the admin panel decided what everyone's space would be in the gallery! We did the best we could to pick most peoples first of second choice. While this is basically the final layout, trades will be allowed with the approval of the admin panel (and obviously both parties). Remember the map is not to scale, let me know if anyone sees any errors or anything that needs correcting.


ALSO
We are going to have a number labeling each person going clockwise around the gallery, so we need everyone's name of each of your pieces so that we can make a master list to had out at the door. For example spot #1 might be Ashley Selbe, and her pieces would be 1A, 1B, 1C and so on. Simply your name and each pieces name is all I need. You can email me or post it as a comment.

Thanks all and good team work the last two days!
-Patrick

9 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! SO HAPPY! Thanks boos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot one thing: CAN I POST THIS ON THE FB PAGE SO GUESTS KNOW? OR SHOULD WE KEEP IT A SURPRISE?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the guests will understand the layout right now. They will see everyone the night of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also forgot to add in Mr. Pittman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when work is just numbered in a gallery and you are supposed to look at some paper they gave you...What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we should put our names with our work if we want to. Im going to have it with my artist statement.

    ReplyDelete