Thursday, April 8, 2010

Panel Day Food Prep

Hey everyone,

The refreshments panel is curious if anyone has a few nice platters they could lend for the panel review day. It has been decided that bagels are being purchased for breakfast from Panera: 14 bagels and two spreads for about $12 (two of these packages). They are also looking into a fruit platter. Tea and coffee are still the plan as well.

Groovin' Gourmet is still being looked into for lunch, but the refreshment panel is waiting to hear about food budgeting. I will keep everyone updated on the plans for lunch as they come in.

If you have a platter that you can lend, please contact me (Sarah) or Cassie Meier!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I have those cheap dollar store ones that we've been using for the bake sales. Actually, they are technically photo's since I was reimbursed. Let me know if you guys want to use these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name was not listed with an artist under the 9:25 slot I an assigned to.

    ReplyDelete