Friday, January 28, 2011

Bake Sale Scheduled NEXT WEEK




First Fridays is on Feb. 4th . We are selling in front of Quirk Gallery, 311 W Broad St. starting at 6 pm. Our team will set up around 5. We need others to help bake different items to sell on Friday. They need to be ready for pick up around 3 pm on Friday. Please keep in mind that we have to wrap these items individually to sell them so nothing messy! We need a variety of goods so comment below on what you can make for Friday. This will help us not have too many of one item. Also, if you'd like to volunteer to sell we'd appreciate the help!


(Please treat the comment feature below as a SIGN UP list for the Bake Sale!!)


Also, if anyone knows of any catering companies in the area please comment on that too.


15 comments:

  1. I can bake vegan chocolate chip cookies. I can work at the sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make two or three packages of break and bakes. (Turtle Cookies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am contributing good ole' chocolate chip and sugar cookies, probably two dozen of each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bake a pound cake of some kind that we can sell in slices and will work the sale as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm making reg cupcakes and lemon poppyseed bread (like mini loafs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can make anything! I'll prbly make some kind of bar... lemon squares or like those magic layer bars... something not vegan and not a cookie/cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm making vegan brownies. Maybe cookies. Some candies, possibly. Does everyone need to be there for the bakesale?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. everyone doesnt need to be there for the bake sale but we wont turn away help. (there is setting up (before 6), working during the bake sale, and helping clean up)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am planning on making cranberry or blueberry chocolate bars. They are vegetarian friendly, nut allergy friendly, but not vegan friendly because of the eggs. I can work the table if you need me to, or set up whatever you need so far. My boyfriend will be with me I hope that's not a problem. He already figured he would be an extra set of hands. Tell me if you need me to help set up or take down instead, and when you'd like me there to give you a break. I also still have a basic cash box if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am making vegan cupcakes! Btw at 3pm were gathering all the baked goods at pollack. (Did not see it posted for where to bring the goods)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete